Re: Need input on FLDIGI

George Weller

I exactly repeat this experience.  Used Gateway and DXkeeper with fldigi.  Gateway failed, switched to AClog, which always works.  I have not used the alerts on fldigi, but I may soon.

George KD9PCN, #2879

On 1/9/2022 2:27 PM, Bob Motyl KK6KMU wrote:
Rick

The short answer is not that I know of.  I have been using FLDIGI for four years.  The software is well maintained and constantly being updated.  It was not easy for me to configure but that is just me.  I was using FLDIG with DXKeeper a logging program.  There was a gateway that made this setup work flawlessly.  When I upgraded to Windows 10 the gateway didn't work for me.  I hear it did work for some.  The gateway was going to be rewritten but I couldn't wait so I bought ACLog.  ACLog integrates pretty well with FLDIGI.  It has a watchlist which can be configured to alert you with a pop up window.  I have mine setup to alert me for PODXS members.

I hope that helps.

Bob  KK6KMU