Re: Need input on FLDIGI

malcolm heard

 not trying to discourage your decision to switch. Recent hrd newsletter said the next release will have important changes to the alarm system. Needs to happen.

Malcolm Ke0jbt

On Sun, Jan 9, 2022 at 12:08 PM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
I am in the process of abandoning HRD and switching to FLDIGI - which in over 17 years on PSK31 I've never used.  I see it has an audio alert function for selected callsigns.  But does it also have a visual alert?  One of the features I really used in HRD (but can no longer get to work) was the ability to use HRD Alarms to tailor SuperSweeper display to show different colors (two-tiered - background and text) for selected callsigns.  Made it great to separate members from non-members, members worked from not worked, and LONP from non-LONP.  Can you do something similar in FLDIGI?  All input is greatly appreciated and I'm sure I'll be back for more help.  Tnx,

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
heardmalcolm2017@...