PSK Fest 2021

Leland Sly

For many years now I have been blessed with software that performed perfectly and I have done very well in the club contests.  No so today.  HRD kept locking up on me...had to resort to the CTRL, ALT, DEL method and restart the software.  Sometimes it would lock up right away and other times it would work for a period of time.  Never could figure out exactly what the problem was.

Making contacts today was difficult, but I'm grateful to each and everyone that I was able to get into the log.  Don't think I have a chance to place high on the leaderboard for this contest.  Hopefully I'll do better in the next one.  The good news is that I did have fun...when the software worked like it is supposed to.

73

Lee N5SLY