LONP CONGRATULATIONS

stan W9SMR

“Membership in the Loyal Order of Narrow-banded Phaseshifters (LONP) is bestowed upon Ø7Ø Club members who submit log evidence of working 100 of their fellow Club members using PSK31.”

Congrats to our latest dedicated achievers of the coveted LONP 100 level:

LONP
     070#     CALL
458     2601   WB4OSU
459     2844   AB8YZ

In 2021 we had 10 members earn the coveted LONP 100 level:

LONP     070#     CALL
448     1553   K4REB
449     1308   YO4CVV
450     1081   KE5PYF
451     2797   KO4EJD
452     2764   W0JSL
453     2781   WA3LXD
454     2827   WA5AMM
455     2806   K3YES
456     1797   NA8W
457     413     K5WW

JoAnn, AB8YZ; Buz, WA5AMM and Joe, K3YES deserve special kudos for their very rapid achievement as new members.

Our LONP Honor Roll for 500 QSOs or more now has 60 members. Leaders in that elite group are:

Steve, W3HF,    #25       1,708
Delos, NO8R,     #777    1,561
Tom,   K8TOM,  #815     1,250
Jerry,   N9AVY    #454    1,068
Steve, VA3TPS    #526    1,001

The latest member to enter the 500 Level Honor Roll is Rick, W7PSK, #138 with his 12/28/20 upload.

Congrats to all on taking the challenge and whipping it!

Get on the air and make those calls then be sure to upload your log regularly!!

IMPORTANT NOTE: If your member # is 2787 or greater to get ANY LONP credits you must follow these Instructions

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director