From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 5, 2022 7:49 AM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Upcoming PSKFest

W7DHH - Dean, who is not yet a member - told me he plans to participate in PSKFest. He will be working from his home QTH in Salina, UT- Grid DM48! He plans to be on Friday evening and Saturday during the day, has a great antenna farm, and can work virtually any band. If you see him, give him a shout and get the UT multiplier + a difficult grid!
[cid:attach_0_16C760BC040543CE_13441@groups.io]