Re: My departure as Director of Awards/Endorsesments

K8TOM

Good days. Bad days.  Ah yes.  Anyone who has had to deal with a chronic debilitating condition will certainly understand that couplet. For over 20 years my wife has suffered from a metabolic condition that completely wipes her out some days. On other days she feels pretty good and races around the house trying to make up for lost time, which usually leads to a "bad day" wipe-out the next day. Some days are mighty tough to get through, but fight the good fight, Jerry as we all lift you up in our prayers.

Tom
K8TOM