Re: My departure as Director of Awards/Endorsesments

malcolm heard

Jerry.  I am a relatively new member. I appreciate what you have done to make this group fun and something I look forward to. This and POTA are my main ham focus.  Why?  Two places you find happy and friendly people that make your day better.  That has been epic during turbulent and decisive times.

Fight the fight.  Prayers coming your way.

Malcolm Ke0jbt

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 9:10 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Perhaps many of you are wondering why I riemdkleft the job on January 1, 2022.

My health has deteriorated over the past few months and I haven't been on the air since September 2021. Truth is I have cancer and am in chemo at present.  Have good/bad days, but am hoping to get through this. Being on computer is a chore these days as well.

The Director job got to be more than I could handle and what started out as a 5 minute per day job turned into something I could no longer handle.

So, I'll be gone for some time, but hoping for the best.

73,   Jerry  N9AVY

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street