From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 10:10 AM
To: main@070club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] My departure as Director of Awards/Endorsesments

Perhaps many of you are wondering why I left the job on January 1, 2022.

My health has deteriorated over the past few months and I haven't been on the air since September 2021. Truth is I have cancer and am in chemo at present. Have good/bad days, but am hoping to get through this. Being on computer is a chore these days as well.

The Director job got to be more than I could handle and what started out as a 5 minute per day job turned into something I could no longer handle.

So, I'll be gone for some time, but hoping for the best.

73, Jerry N9AVY