Re: My departure as Director of Awards/Endorsesments

Stephen KO4CVU

Jerry,
We will be praying for you.
Stephen, KO4CVU

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022, 9:10 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Perhaps many of you are wondering why I left the job on January 1, 2022.

My health has deteriorated over the past few months and I haven't been on the air since September 2021. Truth is I have cancer and am in chemo at present.  Have good/bad days, but am hoping to get through this. Being on computer is a chore these days as well.

The Director job got to be more than I could handle and what started out as a 5 minute per day job turned into something I could no longer handle.

So, I'll be gone for some time, but hoping for the best.

73,   Jerry  N9AVY

--
Stephen, KO4CVU