Merry Xmas & Happy 2002

John van Eijndt KC0DEB

Hello everyone,

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Dxfull 2002! I'll be off the air for awhile (Involuntarily) during our vacation to the "Old Country", to spend the Holidays with the family in Holland. ( The rig I was planning to bring went haywire....)
I will be visiting an old HAM friend of mine, and maybe we can sneak off to the shack to make some Q's on PSK31...hihi I'll keep you posted hr on the forum, if/when we can pull that one off..
Enjoy the Holidays, and I will see you all again in January!

73 de John KC0DEB