Re: Christmas Run 2021
Stephen Melachrinos <melachri@...>
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
It looks like groups.io attempted to protect the privacy of my email account, which is quite unhelpful in this situation.. Hopefully one of these will make it through:
w3hf at arrl.net
From: Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io <melachri@...>
To: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
Sent: Wed, Dec 22, 2021 4:36 pm
Subject: [070Club] Christmas Run 2021
We are going to do the Christmas Run again this year. (I apologize for the late announcement.) Rules are the same as last year:
- Make 25 PSK31 QSOs on 25 December 2021 (0000z to 2359z) on any HF band (160m through 6m) to claim the "2021 Christmas Run" version.
- Make one QSO per station per band. That means the same station on another band is a second QSO, but a second QSO on the same band is a dupe.
- No required exchange, though perhaps Christmas greetings would be appropriate.
I will again manually check your submitted log and confirm your award. (Stickers will be issued with the regular mailings.)
- To enable manual review, please
- Extract only PSK31 QSOs from 25 December 2021
- Extract only the date/time/callsign/frequency/mode fields
- Export to a text file (.txt or .prn) or a .csv. (Definitely not an ADIF)
- Submissions that don't follow these instructions may be rejected
Save your log file to a convenient folder and include your CALL in the file name.
Then - Send your log extract to w3hf@... by 1 January 2022.
DO NOT submit your log to the Endorsement Checker
- To help others, we encourage members to share (on the email reflector) the steps for how to accomplish a log extract like this for various logging programs.
Wishing you good luck and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!