Re: 2021 RC3 Championship Final Standings

Jim K5SP

This closes out the third year of the Rollo Cup Championship.

Amazingly, we have had a different winner each of the three years, 2019 N5SLY,  2020 KC3FL, and 2021 KF3AA.

So warm up those rigs, and get 2022 off to a great start with the first contest, and try to get in as many of our contest as you can, and next time YOU might be the RC3 Champion!

Jim K5SP

On 12/22/2021 1:38 PM, stan W9SMR wrote:

A Nail Biter to the End!!

Only 8 points separate First and Second Place finishers.

Bob, KF3AA, #124 of Huntingtown, MD is our new RC3 Winner!

The results of the Doubleheader Triple Play Low Band Sprint are in and the intense competition for Top Dawg in the 2021 Rollo Cup Contest Championship (RC3) concludes, with Bob, KF3AA clinging to 1st place and Lee, N5SLY hanging onto 2nd place. John, KC3FL continuing in 3rd place

The table below shows the Top Ten finishers through all our contests for 2021.

 Track Bob, John and Lee below as each of the contests completed.

The RC3 winner in 2019 was N5SLY. In 2020, the winner was KC3FL. Our Top 3 continue their reign.

The Top Dawg in the Rollo Cup Contest Championship will receive a special certificate, a Rollo Dog Tag, and an Engraved Silver Revere Cup Trophy.

Check out your standing on the full 2021 RC3 Leader Board following the Triple Play Low Band Sprint at:  2021 RC3 Leaderboard

We hope you enjoy this “Race for the Rollo Cup!”

Congrats to all our Contest warriors!

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611