Re: Need a 40 Meter Contact 1515 Z

David Tucker

YES THAT WAS ME STEVE. YOUR WERE SOLID HR IN PADUCAH,KY. I DON'T WANT TO DISTURB YOUR QSO'S. SORRY I MISSED YEAH. MAYBE 40 AGN, 20M IS TO CLOSE TO YOU AND ME.

73'S DAVE NU4N #1657

On 12/1/2021 11:00 AM, Stephen KO4CVU wrote:
Jim,
I replied to your call but I guess my 5 watts signal didn't make it to you.

I also saw NU4(?) but missed the last of their call sign. I tried to respond, but had no luck.
Stephen, KO4CVU

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021, 10:05 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Glad you made contact, I looked for you, and even called CQ, but nothing seen or heard here in N. Texas.

On 12/1/2021 9:33 AM, Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF via groups.io wrote:
I am like a kid that says, "Look Mom, no hands."  It has taken me a couple of days but got it working this am. This is cool stuff really. Only cable needed is the antenna connector.  Thanks KO4VCU. I will play with this more tonight when band is better. Oh by the way, December 1st 365 contact is done too.

Steve
VA3FLF

--
Jim,  K5SP #483