From: Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Nov 19, 2021 5:11 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Yaesu FTDX-101 MP

Whatever you get, buy 2 and send one to me. I am just a poor enlisted.

Jim

On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 6:15 PM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io
<n6mg@...> wrote:
All' y'all...
Does anyone in our Club have a Yaesu FTDX-101 MP?
I'm going to start circling the wagon's on choosing a new HF radio.
The idea of having 2 totally independent SDR receivers is calling me, plus it comes with a speaker and power supply.
This is going to be my last HF rig purchase...(I've hardly ever said that before)...
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76