Re: Triple Play 160m last night

Jim K5SP

I was on 160 for awhile after RTTY drove me off 80. Saw nothing, and called cq for quite awhile with no response.

Will try again tonight. Listen for me, I don't know if anyone can hear me at all.

On Sat, Nov 13, 2021 at 9:45 AM, Rick - N7WE
<n7we1980@...> wrote:
Was there anything happening on 160m last night?  I read  the chat from last night but didn't see much about 160.  I don't have a 160m antenna, but if there was some activity I might try to jury rig something up this afternoon.  Cool day here in Florida - a blessed relief!

Jim,  K5SP #483