From: 38671gardener <38671gardener@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io Group Moderators <main@070club.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Nov 12, 2021 1:33 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Triple Play Low Band Sprint – Chat

Is a "sprint" contest where you surrender the frequency and move to another after making a contact?

Paul
KD4GUB

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021, 3:25 PM Darin - KO4EJD <darin.crowley@...> wrote:
I'll be on the Triple Play Sprint chat during the Sprint.  Hope to see others on there as well.
FYI Out here in Yuma AZ, 160m is opening up around 0100 and closes between 0530-0600.  I'd like to get those 160m contacts in the log early.
I'll be using a 203' long wire sloper and a 30' vertical.  Good luck to everyone.
73
Darin
KO4EJD