Re: WAS - Looking For...

Steve W3HF

Erika/Jay -

I have seen (but unfortunately not worked) the following DE stations
on 20m PSK:

K3FSP
KE3ZZ
N3HND
W3IJ

I have also seen the "wrong" side of a QSO with

KS3E
KW3Z

I emailed directly to Lenny, but I too would be interested in both DE
and HI contacts on 20m PSK.

And if we can't find anyone already IN Delaware, I've considered a
mini-DXpedition there to give all you folks some QSOs. The DE
border is about 50 miles away from home here, so it wouldn't be too
bad. I'd rather wait until the weather is a little warmer, though, as I
might have to set up in the outdoors. I could take a laptop and the
PSK-20 pretty easily, and maybe string up a dipole.

As for Montana, Erika, you might try N7LT. Lyndel is a friend who
would be willing to run a sked. AE7RN is a new-to-PSK op (I was his
first QSO a few weeks ago). KC7YGI and KD7FVR have also been
seen, though many months ago.

K3FSP from DE is active on PSK, was just on 20 meters. His e-mail
address is:
hayesdickerson@aol.com

Good luck with that one, I'm chasing after Montana, isn't anyone going
for Christmas to MT ? 73's Erika/DL2AYL