Re: Windows 11 - Upgraded yet?

N9JCA Chris

I have read that you need the TPM to be upgraded to 2.0
and the CPU to be a bit faster
Since I am a LINUX user I'll probably run WINE
as there are only 3/4 Programs that I need in Windows
and I just not going to upgrade just to suit Windows 11
I can run latest version of ACLog, CW Skimmer, RX Claus, TQSL
ALL in WINE no Problems

Chris N9JCA

73

On 10/26/21 4:23 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:
Have thought about it, but with my slow internet, downloading that huge file has put me off.
Jim K5SP
On 10/26/2021 10:36 AM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io wrote:

Has anyone upgraded to Windows 11 ?

Any problems using the digital modes software? (Not interested in FT8)

Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76