Re: Congrats to Bob, KK6KMU

Alan - KA5VZG

I just got back from IL.
I sure hated to miss that last big one for you Bob, but was really glad to see that Rick N7WE covered for me AGAIN.

Since I'm one of those, been there/done that's, I know what a relief it is to get that last one checked off.  Like you all have mentioned, it takes a bit of help to complete any of these long winded awards.
I think Bob KK6KMU set up this chat to begin with, and it is a real convenience.  Getting a few helpers really makes it work.  So anyone else thinking about 24/7, advertise and get some buddies.
Those dark early ones will show you why misery likes company.

Of course Stan W9SMR is always in there, reminding, encouraging, supporting.  Then when you finally finish, he is the first one in line to provide you with a new challenge :-)

Congratulations, CA-Bob, well deserved.
73, Alan, KA5VZG