Re: Congrats to Bob, KK6KMU

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Thank you all for the congrats.  And Rick you are correct this is a great group of helpful and resourceful people.  I started this journey last year about the same time of year with Dave KB3RAN, Bob K4VBM,  Alan KA5VZG, Stan W9SMR, and Don KC4OBB to name a few.  I just ran out of steam and couldn't finish.  Rick N7WE and Alan KA5VZG helped me finish the challenge this time.  And Stan you a correct Ill have to wait for the next leap year for the 366 endorsement.  By the way the chat came in handy again.

Have a great weekend,
Bob
KK6KMU.