Re: Congrats to Bob, KK6KMU

Rick - N7WE

Bob-
Allow me to add my congratulations on your outstanding achievement.  24/7 is a difficult and challenging endorsement.  168 time slots to fill!  Late, late nights...early (and very dark) mornings...and you did it all!

I was also impressed with the way you used this group to make your plans/needs known and your creating a chat group to coordinate with those who joined in to help you along.  It was a fine example of using the resources that are available to tap the spirit of cooperation and help within 070.  I hope others will use your example and publicize their ongoing efforts here on the group!  We all get by with a little help from our friends!

Again, congrats!  Superior work!