Re: 160 mtrs now

N9JCA Chris

Remember that the Contest is OVER at 20:00 hrs
This afternoon might be the wrong time of day for 160M bu I'll give it a try

Chris N9JCA

73

On 10/10/21 4:47 PM, Lee McDaniel WB4QOJ wrote:
Tried listening last night also. Not very good will be on tonite .
Lee WB4QOJ
Dallas, Ga. EM73nu
On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 10:58 AM N9JCA Chris <n9jca1@gmail.com <mailto:n9jca1@gmail.com>> wrote:
I am going to try 160M at about 17:00 this evening
until 20:00 I was tied up last night with Family
I did see a couple of stations last night so it should be open
Chris N9JCA
73