From: Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Oct 9, 2021 6:02 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] 160 mtrs now

Have heard nothing on 160 but noise.

Lee, got 11 in the log for SE.

JIM K5SP

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 7:41 PM, Leland Sly
<lee.n5sly@...> wrote:
John,

I sit out this contest because I don't have a 160 meter antenna....but I am doing the Eisenhower Birthday Special Event Station this week using the W5E call sign,  Hope to catch you and everyone else using PSK31 or another mode this week during our SE.

Have fun!!!

73

Lee N5SLY

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 7:16 PM John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io> wrote: