From: Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Oct 6, 2021 12:59 pm
Subject: [070Club] 24/7 Endorsement Sprint

 I’m seeing if there is any interest to work on your 24/7 endorsement. I have 8 time slots to fill to complete my endorsement. I worked with a number of brave souls last fall and some of us actually finished our endorsement. I’m left with Sunday thru Friday at 1100 UTC and Monday at 1200 and 1300 UTC. 40 meters would be the best fit for me but I could also try 20 meters. I would be willing to also work other hours too. I would like to start on October 17, early Sunday and work each day for the rest of the week. We can work out a schedule depending on who is interested.

Last years participants, Stan W9SMR, Alan KA5VZG, John KC3FL, Lee N5SLY, Bob K4VBM, Randy W4RTT, Darin KO4EJD, Rich W7RTL, Milt N6MG, James AC0CW, and Dave KB3RAN. Alan and Bob were there everyday. I hope I didn't forget anyone. Thanks for your help. Hope to see you on the waterfall this 24/7 sprint.
--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484