365 Need Dates –October/November

stan W9SMR

365 Need Dates –October/November

It is great to see enthusiasm continuing to grab that 365/366 Endorsement.

Congrats, to our latest successful members !!

So far in 2021, Dave, KB3RAN, Alan, KA5VZG, Geary, KE5IRK; Mary, KC4TIE; Dave, VE7BGD and John, KG5OIB have completed the challenge.

Needing only November 11 to complete the 366 Award is Ruud, PA3EEG.

Larry, WA7HDZ needs only 3 August dates to complete his 366 award. He has not uploaded recently, so I do not know if he got them.

Good job Bob, KK6KMU, who picked off 18 needed dates in September. Harry, K9HW grabbed his 17 needed dates. Bob, KF3AA grabbed his 2 needed dates. Joining the quest is Joe, K3YES who now needs only 60 dates. A special note of encouragement to Bob, K4VBM who, although he needed over 200 dates, has been valiantly picking up every needed day in July, August and September. Keep it up, Bob, only 173 to go. You’ll get there.

In the table below, I have shown October and November need dates for those members needing fewer than 60 days total. These are the folks really getting close. Be sure to look for them.

I will publish this table periodically as the time approaches. Best of luck and good Propagation to boot! Please verify your own need dates as I may have missed some.

To see what dates you need, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

A helpful hint from Alan, KA5VZG is to check each day around 2345Z and hang around until after 0000Z to see if you can pick up two days. Be sure to call CQ 365 to make your needs known.

The new 365 Chat that KB3RAN set up should be a big help in coordinating.
For the 365 Chat, follow this link: 365 Chat

73

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director