Re: JAMBOREE ON THE AIR - JOTA

Steve WB3LGC

Stan,

Thank You.

I have been "doing" JOTA for a number of years at our local Boy Scout Reservation.  It is always fun no matter how many participants we have.  It is nice you are providing an incentive as when I have tried PSK31, there were very few takers.

I am not sure what we will have for stations this year.  I will NOW try to have PSK31 capability, too.

I will be at Camp Rodney in North East, MD.  I am a Campmaster along with our group who run the camp for four of the "winter" weekends.  I make sure JOTA is one of our weekends.  We also run the rifle range as an activity as everyone is NRA trained/certified (except me, another story).

I have attached our JOTA flyer as it has links that may be useful.  The YouTube video "21 century Hobby" is a UK Radio Club promo aimed at YOUTH, very good.

73, steve WB3LGC   JOTA as KB3NCC

On 9/28/21 10:05 PM, stan W9SMR wrote:
For your participation in the JAMBOREE ON THE AIR - JOTA