Re: Hmmm ?

k0cie <karl@...>

I recall a PSK63 contest a few years ago (actually quite a few years ago).  I think it was a trial to judge the interest level. I enjoyed it as the character speed and qso rate was quite similar to RTTY. There is still one sponsored by the Spanish Radio Assn although I have not participated.  Might be interesting to consider a stateside sponsored version. 50 watt maximum power seriously levels the playing field compared to gigawatt RTTY contests and the operating characteristics are very similar.