Re: Hmmm ?

Dennis Kimrey

After the contest is over, you will not see then again for another year.  Always surprises me that during a contest, there are tons of operators.  After the contest, you will hardly hear any RTTY again until the next contest.

Dennis
W0HL

On Sunday, September 26, 2021, 02:35:37 PM CDT, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Been working the RTTY Contest this weekend and am surprised that 15/20m are open to Europe, Central/South America and Northern Africa.  Worked just about every DXCC in Europe.

So, why are the PSK bands so dead ??? I'm stumped on this one.  On RTTY I saw many call signs I've worked on PSK31 since 2006. Did they all go to RTTY and other modes.   Makes me wonder ???

Just an observation from my little corner of the world...

Jerry  N9AVY