RTTY TEST

Jerry N9AVY

Well, I was just humming right along in contest when just a few minute ago my optical mouse died. So reached for my spare, but it only worked a minute and died too !   (INSERT LOTS OF EXPLETIVES HERE !!!)

Tried rebooting machine and that didn't work either. Bummer.  Missed 2 multipliers (Trinidad & Panama) and who knows what else ?  On the good side about 4 or 5 log pages got filled up. I'm stuck until I can get a new mouse tomorrow.

Did here a few notable contesters ... N7US, N9OK, WA8BZK, K9CT, NV9L and others, but I was busy chasing DX.

Jerry  N9avy