Re: KC3EF October Road Trip Update

Jerry N9AVY

Dick:

Have a great trip !     Out of all those I only need DM15 ... that's good for me.

Happy motoring ! Maybe you'll get a free sample Tesla !  Emoji

Jerry  n9avy

On Monday, September 20, 2021, 10:27:52 AM CDT, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:

Our October plans have changed a little.  My only consulting customer has asked Kathy and I to visit the Tesla plant in Fremont, CA with him after we leave Las Vegas.  We will be traveling thru DM14, DM15, DM05, DM06, CM96, CM97, CM87, CM86, CM95, CM95, DM04, DM03, DM13, DM12, and DM22.  So if anyone needs any of these grids please let me know.  Kathy has not finished her detailed sheet as of yet.  And Rick we are still not going to DL88, hi hi.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747