Re: Come and Get Wyoming

Rick - N7WE

Outstanding Bill!  And Thank You!  I'll be on air and looking for WY stations PSK31.

As far as I can tell from working the Progress Checker, no one has ever completed all the grids for WY.  I need only one more, DN52.  Now if you could get some /P PSK person to wander on over towards Lander, or one of the Lander hams to try PSK31 during the "Come and Get Wyoming Event".....well, there is this guy stuck in Florida who would be eternally grateful!

I've been in all 50 states, and Wyoming is our favorite!  We'd live there if we could (well, maybe except in winter).  Ya gotta love Wyoming...where the Pronghorns outnumber the people!

Hope you get a ton of PSK31 Qs and break last year's number.