Congrats Milt, thanks for serving.

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

On Friday, September 10, 2021, 11:23:06 AM EDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

I am pleased to announce that we have added a new director to the club, Director of LONP and Contests.  This new position will be filled by N6MG, Milt, effective today, 9/10/21.

This director has the following job description.

 1.  Perform analysis and approval for LONP.  Specifically those with member numbers >2786, for whom the endorsement checker no longer recognizes.
 2.  Perform analysis and approval for LONP contacts with member numers >2786 to ensure all members get approripate credit.
 3.  Communicating with various organizations that maintain & publish Contest Calendar's to insure that we're properly published.
 4.  Communicating on an individual basis, with new and existing members about our events.
 5.  Analyzing and research on potential new contests & operating events.
 6.  Assisting the various other 070 Club Department Director's with interfacing these responsibilities with their responsibilities.
 7.  Asking membership, survey, as a group and/or on an individual basis, for proposals on possible changes or amendments to existing contests, and/or possible new contests.
 8.  Carefully analyze & communicate with upper club management on changes or modifications to rules and publish any advisory approved changes to the membership.
 9.  Maintain an amiable relationship with all members.

Thanks to Milt for all the hours he has put into LONP and other activities without having an official position.   Any LONP issues should be directed to N6MG.

Jim,  K5SP #483