Re: LONP Spreadsheet

Jerry N9AVY

In some cases you will need to know the valid start date for new members when you work them. For example: if you work our newest member, W0HL,  you need to know that QSOs previous to 9/3/21 will not count for LONP.

Does your spreadsheet give you that info ???  Just curious...

Jerry  n9avy

On Sunday, September 5, 2021, 04:48:27 PM CDT, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...> wrote:

I got my daughter who is a wizard at Excel to Automate my LONP Spreadsheet. Ino longer need to lookup a person's call to get their 070 Number. She sent me a YouTube Link that shows how this works. I would hope that many of you will be able to Automate your LONP Spreeadsheet by how this person did it in the video.

JoAnn
AB8YZ