Re: 365 Need Dates – September/October

Fr Richard R

Congrats to all, an exciting accomplishment.

Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

Glory to God

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 14:29, pa3eeg via groups.io
<pa3eegnl@...> wrote:

Congrats to everyone who completed the challenge.

Ruud, pa3eeg

Op 2-9-2021 om 18:22 schreef stan W9SMR:

It is great to see enthusiasm continuing to grab that 365/366 Endorsement.

Congrats, to our latest successful members !!

Dave, KB3RAN completed his 366 on August 23 from West Quoddy Head Lighthouse State Park, ME.

Alan, KA5VZG completed his 366 on August 6 and rounded out his achievements by grabbing the WARC-CRAWL and Chimp Chase Atta-Boys. Great job, Alan!!

In addition, so far in 2021, Geary, KE5IRK; Mary, KC4TIE; Dave, VE7BGD and John, KG5OIB have completed the challenge.

Needing only November 11 to complete the 366 Award is Ruud, PA3EEG.

Larry, WA7HDZ needed only 3 August dates to complete his 366 award. He has not uploaded yet, so I do not know if he got them.

Good job Bob, KK6KMU, who picked off 10 needed dates in August. Bob, KF3AA grabbed his needed 9 dates.   A special note of encouragement to Bob, K4VBM who, although he needed over 200 dates, has been valiantly picking up every needed day in July and August. Keep it up, Bob. You’ll get there.

In the table below, I have shown September and October need dates for those members needing fewer than 60 days total. These are the folks really getting close.

Be sure to look for them.

I will publish this table periodically as the time approaches. Best of luck and good Propagation to boot! Please verify your own need dates as I may have missed some.

To see what dates you need, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

A helpful hint from Alan, KA5VZG is to check each day around 2345Z and hang around until after 0000Z to see if you can pick up two days. Be sure to call CQ 365 to make your needs known.

The new 365 Chat that KB3RAN set up should be a big help in coordinating.
For the 365 Chat, follow this link: https://070club.groups.io/g/main/chat/8206

73

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611