I found it was faster and easier way to move contacts between Logger Apps and ACLog.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Wednesday, September 1, 2021, 10:24:45 PM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

Bob,
AC Log acts extremely slow and sluggish with "All" checked. You'll see it much faster now with "Last 50" checked.
I use the DX Spotting feature, and it works great. It does what it's supposed to do. Setting some of the 'Filters' helps a lot.
Milt.
N6MG

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Sep 1, 2021 7:31 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] AC Log Help

John and Jerry,

I figured out questions 1 and 2.  I had all logged QSOs selected in AC Log when I got the weird results.  I set AC Log to the last 50 logged QSO's and the problem went away.  So I guess I leave it on Last 50 logged QSO's.
Do either of you use the spotting in AC Log?  Just wondering what you think.

Bob
KK6KMU