From: Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Sep 1, 2021 7:31 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] AC Log Help

John and Jerry,

I figured out questions 1 and 2.  I had all logged QSOs selected in AC Log when I got the weird results.  I set AC Log to the last 50 logged QSO's and the problem went away.  So I guess I leave it on Last 50 logged QSO's.
Do either of you use the spotting in AC Log?  Just wondering what you think.

Bob
KK6KMU