Re: 80 mtr Sprint Dupes

Jerry N9AVY

John:

Think I may have done that in past contests.  Comes from many years of contesting and old habits die hard.

My apologies to anyone I may have called a dupe.

Jerry  n9avy

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021, 01:08:57 PM CDT, John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...> wrote:

Since you don't know what six hour block a station is going to use, don't be too quick to tell a station they are a DUPE, they might be using a different block than the one they connected with you previously.  It is probably quicker to just complete the contact than explaining they are a DUPE plus the checker throws DUPES out.  Have fun, will be nice to see traces on 80.

John
KC3FL