From: <N3DQU@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 7:38 PM
Subject: [070] BV SP

: Ok guys, to keep the BV DX Special from becoming an orphan, I think it
: only right that we award the endorsement to whomever has worked the most
BV's
: via PSK in the year 2001. As far as I know and according to the ARRL DXCC
: list, the only prefix authorized for Taiwan is BV, all the others are
: mainland China. If anyone has different information, let me know. Don't
: forget now, you still have 11 days to get them critters in the log. Hope
this
: seems fair to everyone...man, what a thorn in the saddle this one has been
: whew! Jay.
: