From: N9JCA Chris <n9jca.chris@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io <main@070club.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Aug 26, 2021 9:00 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] n9jca #information

If anyone is still around I’m going to give 80 a try until 0500
Chris N9JCA
73

On Aug 26, 2021, at 9:24 AM, n9jca.chris@... wrote:

 Dave you didn’t miss me. I was supposed to be back on the air at 0600 this morning
As it so happened I took a nap and woke up
about an hour ago. So I will be back on the air at 1700 this evening thru Monday morning 8/30 I’ll be shutting down at 0600
Sorry for the delay. Murphy’s law reared it’s ugly head again. I’ll send a message to the group when I get on the air this afternoon
Chris N9JCA
73

On Aug 26, 2021, at 9:04 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Well I guess I missed N9JCA. I think his deadline was today at 9 am CDST. I checked the cluster and never seen his call.
Maybe next year?

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's