Re: N9CJA #information

Jerry N9AVY

Dave:

Chris lives in Evansville, IN which is probably fairly close to you.  He's operating as an APE from NW  of there.  Like myself you are probably too close for propagation.  I can usually draw a circle around my QTH with neighboring states and that will be my "20m zone of silence".

KC9UR in IN has eluded me often during the last couple years.  Some signals slip through on 40m, but 40  has been quiet up here this past few months.

Good luck !

Jerry  n9avy

On Thursday, August 26, 2021, 02:58:47 PM CDT, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Where does CHris live. I just seen some stns calling him. But nada hr in KY
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's