From: N9JCA Chris <n9jca.chris@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io <main@070club.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Aug 26, 2021 12:36 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] N9JCA on 20M

If this is your 1st contact with me please only give me your PODXS/LONP #s if you make other contacts with me on a different band NO need to duplicate. It’s just the way my macros is set up. ACLog will fill in the blanks. Qth Grid etc
Chris N9JCA
73

On Aug 26, 2021, at 2:07 PM, Bill Williams <bill.ag4qx@...> wrote:

Just worked Chris on 14.0715.  About 479 to me but very workable.

Bill
AG4QX