Got Lee N5SLY on 15
Chris N9JCA
73

On Aug 26, 2021, at 11:57 AM, n9jca.chris@... wrote:

 On The Air. 15M 21.070
Chris N9JCA
73

On Aug 26, 2021, at 11:06 AM, N9JCA Chris <n9jca.chris@...> wrote:

 Looks like every thing is still a go for 1700 hrs. I’ve been monitoring the bands and everything is dead I did see 1 station from CA   Since everything from last weekend was all LONG distance I am having very little faith in short skip but will percivere
Top of the hr 15m bottom of the hr 20M

On Aug 26, 2021, at 10:46 AM, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

Great Chris will be on the lookup for ya !!

On 8/26/2021 9:24 AM, N9JCA Chris wrote:
Dave you didn’t miss me. I was supposed to be back on the air at 0600 this morning
As it so happened I took a nap and woke up
about an hour ago. So I will be back on the air at 1700 this evening thru Monday morning 8/30 I’ll be shutting down at 0600
Sorry for the delay. Murphy’s law reared it’s ugly head again. I’ll send a message to the group when I get on the air this afternoon
Chris N9JCA
73

On Aug 26, 2021, at 9:04 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Well I guess I missed N9JCA. I think his deadline was today at 9 am CDST. I checked the cluster and never seen his call.
Maybe next year?

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's