Re: POTA Activation August 21st.

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Well, all the gremlins have been chased away or killed. Not exactly sure what all my issues were but found a few things, shorted connector on the home made vertical, hanging relay, etc. Anyway I got everything sorted out last night and I am back on the air for QRP portable ops.

I am very disappointed about the Chimp Chase though. If things could have only worked for two more QSO's. That is the way it goes sometime.  I will probably be trying to do another POTA later in the week if I get my chores done. Will advise.

Steve
VA3FLF