From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2021 9:54 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] APEs

What a great experience.  Thanks for the spotters, the  contacts, the corrections when things weren't right and the support on the mail lists.  I didn't have online logging about half the time but will get them logged when I get home. About 75 contacts with 2 Lighthouses and 2 other APE stations.  Got Milt in CA and Bob and Stan.

Had great support at the Lighthouse from the park ranger and manager.  The volunteers appreciated our presence and helping publicize their favorite Lighthouse.

APE report soon

Dave KB3RAN

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381