APE/POTA Activation K-2257

N9JCA Chris

Just a small recap

My APE/POTA Activation will be from 00:00 8/24 thru 14:00 8/26
at New Harmony State Park Indiana K-2257
GRID: EM68ab
RIG : ICOM 718
PWR : 25/30W
ANT : MYSTERY ANTENNA
OS : LINUX DEBIAN BULLSEYE ON MY LENOVO LAPTOP
SOFTWARE : FLDIGI/FLRIG/ACLOG - using API UTILITY

When replying to my Call Please give me your PODXS/LONP Numbers
and POTA Number so you can get Credit for your POTA Activation

Tonight's Activation will be on 20,30,40 & 80M
for the rest of the time I will be on ALL Bands
depending on Propagation

Very Limited WIFI but will try and post when I change Bands

Last weekend, the Bands were really bad in S W Indiana so Spotters
will be greatly appreciated

I will be using ( depending on WIFI Connection )
PSK REPORTER and www.hamspots.net for Propagation purposes

Hope to see you on the Bands

Chris N9JCA PODXS #797 LONP #165