Re: POTA Activation August 21st.

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Been a bit of a rough day today. I did get my 10 contacts. The little 817 lost CAT controls for some reason. Changed out everything that I could do in field.  Will have to work on it in a cooler shack later.

Anyway, got KC3FL, KB7LE, KC9UR. Finished up with 4 SSB and 4 FT for my 10.

Try again tomorrow if I can get back on air.QRP POWER!

Steve
VA3FLF

On Aug 20, 2021, at 21:38, Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF via groups.io <oldjavadrinker@...> wrote:

Little behind power curve today. I will be activating VE-5302 Fort Erie Battleground tomorrow (Aug 21). I am running QRP into an End Fed and trying out my homebrew vertical using MO2 and Mosley resonators. I will work PSK as long as I can unless it is looking bad before QRT and I will have to switch over to FT Modes. You have to get 10 contacts for POTA to count. It looks like there will be a lot of hams on tomorrow so should be a good day of PSK.  Activation will be Approx. 1500Z.

See you then,

Steve
VA3FLF