APE/POTA Activation Aug 23 - 26 New Harmony State Park

N9JCA Chris

I will be doing an APE/POTA Activation Aug 23/26
I will have limited Cell Coverage but will do the best I can
with letting the Group know of my Band Changes
If People can Spot me and Post to the Group that would be a tremendous help

Here is my Schedule for Aug 23/26.

Activation APE/POTA K-2257 Grid: EM68ab ( RARE GRID )

I would like to have each Contact give me their PODXS/LONP Number as

well. Aug 23 Setup from 2100 - 2400

Activation Aug 24 00:00 - 0500 Then 1200 - 2400

Activation Aug 25 00:00 - 0500 Then 1200 - 2400

Activation Aug 26 00:00 - ?????? Tear down will start at 1200

Chris N9JCA PODXS#797 LONP#165

73

On 8/19/21 5:46 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
I might suggest that spots simply be put in the HEADING of any message sent to group because some newer members may not be anywhere else to see the posts.
I know that often, someone will change a subject without changing the HEADING of post and that should be a big no-no.
This should be an all-inclusive group and not make newer members feel left out by having to download some obscure URL to be included.
Just my 2 cents worth...
Jerry  n9avy #454
On Thursday, August 19, 2021, 12:18:31 PM CDT, John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
With all the activities planned for the weekend, is there a plan
for sending spots.  There should be action on the WARC bands and
the bands that are seldom used.  It would be nice to know when
someone tries 10 m or 6 m.
John
KC3FL