Re: Welcome 2863

Rick - N7WE

Welcome aboard Ron!  I too tried FT8/4 and soon found it was not for me.  I've been using PSK31 since 2005 and it is just about all I do anymore.  I hope you find 070 Club as fun and exciting as I have.  Seems like there is always something going on with the club.

This weekend looks to be a very active.  There are 4 or 5 APE (August PSK Expeditions) that plan to be on air.  Many of them are also activating a POTA.  It is also the 5th Endorsement Daze this weekend, with both a Chimp Chase for /P stations and a new one - the WARC-CRAWL.  You can find info on all of these at the 070 website or by searching in this group for the postings.  Again, Welcome!....and I hope to work you this weekend.