BV SP

N3DQU@...

Ok guys, to keep the BV DX Special from becoming an orphan, I think it
only right that we award the endorsement to whomever has worked the most BV's
via PSK in the year 2001. As far as I know and according to the ARRL DXCC
list, the only prefix authorized for Taiwan is BV, all the others are
mainland China. If anyone has different information, let me know. Don't
forget now, you still have 11 days to get them critters in the log. Hope this
seems fair to everyone...man, what a thorn in the saddle this one has been
whew! Jay.