Re: KE4DRF/7

Ron Bosch

Jerry,
Saw your call, but could make out almost nothing else.  The QSB was pretty bad on my end.  I didn't even try to list the trip as an APE because it is the first time I have had the radio up and running on vacation, and I wasn't sure it would work.  Surprise, it works well.  I will be in St Helens OR next week and will be on some then.  I will also try to get back on from here in Waldport tomorrow, although since it's my 38th anniversary, the XYL may nix that, on the other hand being the 38th, she may not care HiHi.

73
Ron
KE4DRF/7

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 10:34 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
RRR

On Thursday, August 5, 2021, 12:27:30 PM CDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Jerry, check the approved APE list. If he is not on it, then he is only operating portable, and not an APE station.

Jim K5SP

On 8/5/2021 12:07 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Specifically which rule #  ???   KE4DRF is a PODXS member and he's signing port 7 ,...  soooooo ????

On Thursday, August 5, 2021, 12:02:15 PM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

Jerry...read the "APE Award Requirements".
Milt.
N6MG